What Will This Curriculum Teach Me?
Student’s enrolled in this program will learn how to:
- Improve their oral and listening English skills
- Increase fluency with English reading and writing skills
- Enhance formal and practical English skills
- Understand American Business English Vocabulary and terminology, idioms, expressions, slang, business collocations, and proverbs
- Be familiar with and comfortable using Written Business Communication, such as memos, letters, emails, reports, and proposals
- Understand appropriate business style and mechanics
- Develop oral presentation skills
- Review grammar structures of particular significance in the business context
- Explain and identify Human Relations
Federal Definitions of ESL (English as a Second Language)
ESL (English as A Second Language) is defined in the Federal Code as a program that focuses on the principles and practice of teaching English to students who are not proficient in English or who do not speak, read or write English.